Dec 6, 2011

In the Beginning!

I thought for the first post of this blog I would give a little background story of myself and why I wanted to start this blog. My name is Harry, I'm 23 years old and graduated from the University of Delaware (Go Blue Hens!!) just over 10 months ago with a degree and political science.

My passion is politics, but I work at a small HR consulting firm in Delaware, a good job paying more than minimum wage which is harder to come by in today's economy if you just graduated. I live at my parents house with my girlfriends of more than a year. She's a teacher, and we both just entered the 9 to 5 world and are discovering all that it has to offer.

I wanted to start this blog for two reasons. The first, is to keep a running journal of my journey from college to the real world and all the highs and lows that come with it. And the second is the hope that my experiences might help a recent grad find there way. Because there is no hand book for what to do when you finish college. Enjoy everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment