Jan 6, 2012

Here comes another weekend

Happy Friday everyone. I don't know about you but I could not wait for this weekend. It felt like such a long work week. Here are a few things to start your weekend off.

This is my new favorite "its 5:00pm on s Friday song" Snoop Dogg and Wiz Kalifa "Wild and Free"
Of course you can't embedded many music video anymore but here's a link to the youtube video
"Wild and Free"

Here's a video to make you feel little a better if you had a bad week.



I still don't believe this video but this iPad survives a free fall from 100,000 feet


This girl is angry and histerical (Explicit)


And lastly this is baller way to make pancakes


Have a good weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm 100% going to give my child an egg and have him do the same thing.

    And that guy is the white Busta!! He's so good. Quality choices Harriet. - K

    ReplyDelete