Dec 24, 2011

Santacon(Santarchy)

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone is excited for food, presents and fun tomorrow. I personally know that I will be stuffing my face all day tomorrow and then promptly begin exercising the next. Okay, that's a lie...not until after new years. Anyway I thought I would share this fun and interesting "event" if that's what you can call it. While I was in DC me and my girlfriend experienced Santacon 2011. This is an event that happens nation wide in cities across America. From what I understand hundreds or thousands of people gather at a central location in a city dressed as Santa Claus and Elves. And from there they travel around the city to various bars and restaurants and drink all day. That's what I witnessed at least. If anyone participated in Santacon and can fill me in with some more details please do so. In the mean time here are some photos and a video for your enjoyment. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment