Dec 28, 2011

New Format

I was going to wait till next week to make a change to the format of this blog but I think I'm going to make the change now instead. I've found myself struggling to keep to my original idea for this blog and so I'm hoping that this new format will help me better focus my writings and topics so that they better meet the purpose of this blog. I'm still going to be writing about things that are important one's Post-Graduate Journey but this new format will better focus the topics so that they are more consistent and easier to read. Below is the new format I will be using to focus my writings.

Money Monday: Topics focused on money and finances for people on their Post-Graduate journey. Everything from making a budget to different types of investments. Now I'm not a personal finance expert but I have done a lot of research on the issues to help me organize and understand my finances.


Teach Me Tuesdays: This is all about trying new things and learning how to do them. Now its not going to be me telling you how to do things but me finding DIY projects to try out and then relaying them to you. Or it might be about me opening up my own retirement account and relying how I did that to you so that you may better understand it when it comes time for you to do.

Wellness & Lifestyle Wednesdays: This day is all about your health, wellness, and self-improvement. Things such as healthy eating, exercise, and other issues to keep you healthy and well, will be the topic for this day.

Tips and Tricks Thursday: An assortment of tips and trick for everyday life. Everything from simple household fixes to tips for understanding and purchasing your first car insurance plan. No real specific theme for each just that they are little tips and tricks for your everyday.


Funny Friday: The name says it all. Anything that is fun and entertaining to kick off the weekend.

Saturday: I'm going to take this day off mostly because I don't think I will have the time to write an engaging post and I don't want to publish posts that are sub-par.

Sunday Round-Up: I like doing the weekly round-up that I posted on Monday and I want to continue that trend.

I hope everyone likes this new format. I'm only trying it out to see how everyone likes it and how it helps me with my posting. If it doesn't work out I will go back to the format before but I feel good about this new direction for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment